Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY CHALENGE



On May 1st The Pink Stamper had several chalenges, 12 in all. I was able to do 2 do to the timing of the chalenge. My first one was either do a project with a child or for a child. I kind of did both both, since my son had to go to bed I had him pick out the trains and the colors , but I came up with the idea for the layout very simple. My second chalenge that I submitted was one for a mother or someone of the source, yes I know it was very simple , nothing very fancy, my hope is the picture of my mother would be more of the emphasis on the page.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute... I just became a follower on your blog. I would love to see you post some more of your creations.
    I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete